How To Crack JEE Main 2021 In 1 Month
In order to crack NTA JEE Main with a high score, you must have a smart preparation plan. However, as the syllabus of JEE Main and board exams are more or less the same, you don’t have to worry much. Studying, practicing, and revising will help you in scoring good marks. All you have to do is keep in mind the exam patterns of the respective exams.
Crack JEE Main In 1 Month
JEE Main revision plan must include the following:
- Revision of important chapters for JEE Main
- Revision of your weak chapters
- Revision of the whole syllabus
- Take JEE Main 2021 January Paper Test
How To Crack JEE Main In 1 Month: Revision Of Your Weak Chapters
You must keep in mind that you need to work on your weak chapters and concepts to improve your rank. By now, you must be aware of the chapters in which you have less confidence. So, learn and revise them and solve practice questions as you study for the boards. As the board exams are over now, take JEE Main Mock Test and evaluate your paper to find out:
- Chapters and concepts you got incorrect
- Chapters and concepts you couldn’t attempt/answer
- Chapters and concepts you took more time to answer
How To Crack JEE Main In 1 Month: Revision Of The Whole Syllabus
Must revise the whole syllabus as well. Having the basic knowledge of the whole syllabus is a must if you want to crack JEE Main with a score that ensures a seat in one of the NITs, IIITs, or other top engineering colleges.
|Go through every single concept and topic as fast as possible from your notes to ensure you understand them. In case, a certain concept or topic is not clear, refer to your books.|
|Make sure you are able to visualize the various mechanisms, processes, etc.|
|Practice and remember the formulas, equations, etc. Practice their applications as well.|
|Go through the steps to solve problems.|
|Solve questions which you think are difficult.|
How To Revise JEE Main Chemistry
|Make sure you understand all the concepts of Organic, Inorganic, and Physical Chemistry.|
|Understand, practice and remember the formulas and reaction mechanisms. Spend more time on Organic Chemistry as there are so many reactions.|
|Solve difficult questions.|
How To Revise JEE Main Mathematics
|Understand and remember the formulas by heart.|
|Remember the steps to solve problems.|
|Solve a few questions from every concept, especially the difficult ones.|
How To Crack JEE Main In 1 Month: Some Useful Tips
- Some topics asked in previous year exams were simple and straight forward. Even If you feel that some topic is complex, try to solve it on the basic level.
- Remember, you should practice only questions that are already solved or for which solution is available. Try to avoid practicing unsolved questions.
- Use the books and the notes from the last two syllabi of yours to practice for the exam. It will be easier for you to memorize the things which you have already studied.