JEE Main 2021: The first session of the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Main 2021 will begin on February 23. Here is a list of things that candidates should do, or avoid, during JEE Main 2021 February exams.
- Reach the exam centre as per time mentioned on your admit card. If possible, visit the venue once before the exam day.
- Carry the admit card along with a valid photo ID.
- Fill the self-declaration section, paste photograph and put left-hand thumb impression but do not sign it. You will have to sign it on the exam venue in presence of an invigilator.
- Wear a mask, gloves and bring your personal hand sanitizer (50 ml) in a transparent bottle.
- If you want to, bring drinking water in a transparent bottle. Also, bring a simple transparent ballpoint pen.
- Wear light colour and comfortable clothes keeping in mind the season and weather on the day of JEE exam.
- Do not bring any personal belongings like a mobile phone or bag. The authorities will not take responsibility for safekeeping your personal belongings.
- Do not cover their heads with caps or dupatta, etc unless prior permission has been taken. If you wear kara or kirpan due to religious reasons need to reach the JEE exam centre 1.5 hours before the gate closing time and intimate the officials
- Do not wear watches to the JEE exam centre.
- Metallic objects will be strictly prohibited in JEE Main 2021 exam. Therefore, students are advised not to wear jewellery, ornaments, or any other gadget.
- Candidates will not be allowed to wear sunglasses or goggles during the examination.
- Footwear with thick soles and garments with large buttons are not allowed.