NEET 2020 Exam Pattern
NEET 2020 Exam Pattern
- Students have to mark their responses on an OMR sheet.
- The paper will have only multiple-choice questions.
- 1 mark will be deducted for every incorrect answer.
- For each correct answer, 4 marks will be awarded.
- 45 questions are assigned to Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology, each.
- Above points are the NEET 2020 Exam Pattern.
NEET Exam Pattern
NEET 2020 Marking Scheme
- Multiple answers will beconsidered as incorrect response and will be negatively marked.
- Check out the marking scheme given below for a better idea of NEET Marks distribution.
- No marks will be awarded for unanswered questions.
Correct Answer : +4
Incorrect answer : -1
No answer : 0
More than one answer marked : -1
How to Calculate NEET Score?
- For every correct answer, the candidate is awarded 4 marks and for every incorrect answer, 1 mark is deducted.
- NEET Score = (Correct answers X 4) – (Incorrect answers X 1)
- Practice these Sample Question Papers for a better understanding of NEET Pattern.
Important Topics for NEET 2020
These 6 topics are Important Topics for NEET in Physics paper. Candidates can expect both, theoretical as well application-based questions from these topics.These are the important topics for NEET.
|Modern Physics||Rigid Body Dynamics||KTG & Thermodynamics|
These topics should be practiced well before appearing for NEET 2019. These are the important topics for NEET.
|Chemical Bonding||Coordination Compounds|
|Carbonyl Compounds||Organic Chemistry- I|
The table given below includes topics from both, Botany and Zoology. These are the important topics for NEET.
|Plant Anatomy||Pollination||DNA Replication||Photosynthesis|
|PAGE Theory||Endocrine System||Excretory and Nervous System||Digestive System|
Language of Question Paper
- The question paper will be available in Hindi and English in all the centers.
- However, if the candidate has chosen a vernacular language, then the center will be allotted accordingly
Here is a list of languages and the centers in which they are available
|English and Hindi||All examination cities|
|English, Hindi and Telugu||Andhra Pradesh and Telangana|
|English, Hindi and Bengali||West Bengal|
|English, Hindi and Kannada||Karnataka|
|English, Hindi and Gujarati||Gujarat, Daman, Dadar & Nagar Haveli|
|English, Hindi and Tamil||Tamil Nadu|
|English, Hindi and Marathi||Maharashtra|
|English, Hindi and Assam||Assam|