The duration of the examination is three hours and a candidate needs to answer 200 questions. The exam paper is divided into three sections — Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany and Zoology).
NEET 2021 Highlights
|Exam Name||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test|
|Exam Frequency||Once a year|
|Exam Duration||3 Hours|
|Accepting Colleges||539 colleges|
NEET Exam Preparation In Chennai for Class 11th Students
Medical Aspirants must start preparing for NEET as early as possible. Starting Medical preparation from Class 11 will help students to build a strong foundation. NEET UG syllabus comprises questions from Class 11 as well as Class 12 distributed in an equal proportion. Also, students who start preparing for NEET from class 11 will have more than a year in hand to refine their preparation strategies and must leave no stone unturned in the process.
- Students are thoroughly prepared for NEET Exam.
- Study material will be given in Physics, Chemistry, Botany & Zoology for preparation of NEET Entrance Exams.
- A series of tests will be conducted.
- Complete Coaching Support till NEET Exam.
Features of JUPITER NEET Coaching Centre in Chennai:
- Exhaustive Study Materials
- Concept Based Teaching Technique
- Timely Completion of syllabus
- Simulated Test Series
- Limited Students in a Batch
- Hybrid Classes
NEET Exam Preparation In Chennai for Class 12th Students
The biggest challenge among medical aspirants is to balance NEET 2021 preparations with Class 12 board exams. It is essential for NEET aspirants to perform well in the board exams as well as obtain a fair score in the entrance examination for NEET. This makes balancing between board and NEET 2021 exam preparations a herculean task. Since the syllabus of NEET includes the NCERT curriculum of Class 11 and 12 combined, it is ideal to start the preparation of NEET 2021 from Class 12 to minimize the pressure of balancing board exams and NEET preparation.
- Well defined study plan
- Feedback System
- Student Mentoring
2. JUPITER Assignments
- Improve Concepts
- Develop Healthy Academic Habits
- Boost Test Scores
3. Study Material
- Incorporates easy-to-use Tips & Tricks
- Well-planned & structured study material
- Covers latest syllabus of the Boards
How is the NEET Repeater Course Beneficial for Students?
Crack in your second innings of NEET with JUPITER Repeater Course for NEET. Experienced well trained faculty members, regular tests and Exhaustive study material for Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology will help you score a better position in NEET 2022.