NEET REPEATER 2020.Almost 300 days to go to make things fall back into place.just a little more of courage and effort ,you ‘ll be getting what you want don’t you
Why choose JUPITER for NEET REPEATER 2020 ?
|Course||One Year Repeater Course for NEET (Medical) 2020|
|Batch Start Date||24TH JUNE 2019|
|Batch Days||Mon, Wed, Fri & Sun|
|Batch Timing||10am – 4pm|
|Frequency of Classes||2-3 sessions/day|
|Total Lecture Duration||400 Hours (Class XI & Class XII)|
|Includes||Tests (Class XI & Class XII; Class Tests, Weekly Test, Term Tests, Mock Tests. Printed Books.|
For NEET Syllabus & NEET Exam Pattern CLICK HERE
How to Calculate NEET 2020 Score?
- For every correct answer, the candidate is awarded 4 marks and for every incorrect answer, 1 mark is deducted.
- NEET Score = (Correct answers X 4) – (Incorrect answers X 1)
- Practice these Sample Question Papers for a better understanding of the NEET Pattern.
- Students have to mark their responses on an OMR sheet.
- The paper will have only multiple-choice questions.
- 1 mark will be deducted for every incorrect answer.
- For each correct answer, 4 marks will be awarded.
- 45 questions are assigned to Physics, Chemistry, Botany, and Zoology, each.
- The above points are the NEET 2019 Exam Pattern.