NEET UG 2024 Qualification Codes
While filling the application form for NEET UG 2024 , the aspirants get confused about which examination code to choose.
Here is the clear explanation of NEET qualifying examination codes :
Code 1 – 12th Appearing Students
- 12th Std Appearing Students
- Irrespective to the board
Code 2 – For Repeaters, Re Repeaters
- Passed 12th Students
- Not Studying Any other Codes
- Irrespective to the Board
Code 3 – Karnataka or Andra Pradesh
- The Intermediate/Pre-degree Examination in Science of an Indian University/Board or other recognized examining body with Physics, Chemistry, Biology /Biotechnology (which shall include practical test in these subjects) and also English as a compulsory subject.
Code 4 – For Medical Students BDS, Ayush anyother Medical Related Course
- The Pre-professional/Pre-medical Examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology, and English after passing either the Higher Secondary Examination or the Pre-University or an equivalent examination. The Preprofessional/Pre-medical examination shall include practical tests in these subjects and also English as a compulsory subject.
Code 5 – For Bsc Course Students – for 1st,2nd & 3rd year students
- The first year of the three years’ degree course of a recognized University with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology/Biotechnology including practical tests in these subjects provided the examination is a University Examination and the candidate has passed the earlier qualifying examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Biotechnology with English at a level not less than a core course.
Code 6 – For Degree Completed students
- B.Sc. Examination of an Indian University provided that he/she has passed the B.Sc. Examination with not less than two of the subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany, Zoology)/Biotechnology and further that he/ she has passed the earlier qualifying examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English.
Code 7 – For NRI Students
- Any other examination which in scope and standard (Last 02 years of 10+2 Study comprising of Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology; which shall include practical test in these subjects) is found to be equivalent to the Intermediate Science Examination of an Indian University/Board, taking Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology including practical tests in each of these subjects and English.