Required Documents for Medical Counselling
The candidates should upload scanned copies of the following certificates during registration. You need to carry original certificates for verification during the counselling to the counselling venue.
- NEET Admit card and Score card
- SSLC Mark sheet(both sides)
- Class XI Mark Sheet (both sides)
- H.S.C / CBSE Mark sheet (both sides)
- Transfer certificate
- Certificate for proof of study from VI std. to XII std.
- Nativity certificate for the candidates who have partly studied outside Tamil Nadu
- Permanent Community Certificate Card.
- First Graduate Certificate (if applicable).
- Special Reservation Category Form ( Additional fee of Rs.100) with relevant certificates for Ex-servicemen, Eminent Sports Person or Persons with Benchmark Disabilities(if applicable).
You need to carry original certificate when you visit the counselling venue for first or second phase of counselling.
If candidate studied in CBSE or any other board other than Tamil Nadu state board, then the candidates need to get an eligibility certificate from MGR Medical University Chennai.
Required Documents for Medical Counselling - NRI Quota
Candidates who are looking for “NRI” quota should submit additional documents listed below along with all other certificates.
- Valid Indian Passport of the NRI supporter
- NRI status of the sponsor should be issued by the Indian Embassy
- Relationship Certificate between the NRI sponsor and the candidate
- Non Resident External (NRE) Bank Account Pass Book of the sponsor
Documents Required for NEET 2023 Medical Counselling Documents Required for NEET 2023 Medical Counselling Documents Required for NEET 2023 Medical Counselling Documents Required for NEET 2023 Medical Counselling Documents Required for NEET 2023 Medical Counselling