CBSE Class 10 Board Exam 2023: The Central Board of...Read More
JEE Main 2023 application form released at the official website. The NTA, or National Testing Agency, will accept applications from 15th December 2022 to 12 January 2023 (up to 09.00 P.M.). To apply for the JEE Main exam candidates can visit the official website and download and fill in the application form.
Table of Contents
JEE Main Application Form 2023- Highlights
Joint entrance examination main (JEE Main)
Undergraduate – UG
JEE Apex Board (JAB)
Mode of Application
jeemain.nic.in, and nta.ac.in
JEE Main Registrations 2023: Important Dates
JEE Main Eligibility Criteria 2023
Students are recommended to check the JEE Main 2023 eligibility criteria prior to filling out the JEE Main 2023 registration form. Candidates who are not meeting the eligibility criteria will be rejected at any time of admission. The NTA has also released the JEE Main eligibility criteria on – jeemain.nta.nic.in. We have provided below common eligibility details below for the reference of the candidates:
Total number of attempts
JEE Main 2023 Application Fee
The application fee needs to be paid online and is different for genders and categories. Applicants will receive a message after successful payment on their mobile number. As soon as the payment is accomplished, your JEE Main 2023 application process gets completed. The JEE Main 2023 registration form fees details are provided below for both abroad and Indian centres:
How to Fill the NTA JEE Main 2023 Application Form – A Step-by-Step Guide
Candidates must go through the below-mentioned guidelines to fill out their JEE Main 2023 application form. Make sure you read through each of them carefully to avoid any mistakes while filling out the form:
Step 1 – The foremost step to complete the JEE Main 2023 application form is to register successfully by visiting the official NTA website. For registration, you will be required to enter basic details, such as your contact number, name, and Email ID.
Once you fill in these details successfully, you will be required to create a password, select a security question, and answer it. Once you are through this step, you will be registered successfully as a JEE Main 2023 candidate. You will receive an application or registration number, which you will use to log in to your account again. Make sure you keep this registration number safely, as it will be required for further logins into the NTA JEE Main 2023 exam portal.
Step 2 – The next step involves using the previously generated application number to log in to the account and fill out the application form. You will also be required to fill in your password before filling out the JEE Main application form.
Step 3 – After filling in your details such as an address, contact number, father’s name, mother’s name, and class 12 marks, you will be required to upload documents in the given format. Here is a list of the documents that you must keep ready before filling the JEE Main 2023 application form –
- Scanned photographs- size 10kb to 200 kb, the format required- JPG/JPEG
- Scanned signatures- Size – 4 kb to 30 kb, the format required- JPG/JPEG
- Class 12th mark sheet- Size – 50kb to 500kb
- Class 12th certificate- Size – 50kb to 500kb
Step 4 – In this step, you will be required to pay the application fees for the JEE Main 2023 application form. There will be several options provided for paying the fee amount. These include paying through debit/credit cards, UPI payments, or Net Banking. Candidates can select one of the given options and follow the instructions to make a successful payment.
Step 5 – The final step involves downloading the application form and taking out a printout, if necessary.
Basic Details about the JEE Main 2023 Application Form
Candidates will have to fill out the form online. The form will not be made available in any other mode.
While filling out the application form, the important point is to upload the correct picture and signature in the prescribed format and size.
Since all relevant information regarding the admit card, the exam date, etc., will be delivered to the email ID and number provided, candidates must make sure that they provide valid email IDs and phone numbers.
In case of any error, while filling out the application form, candidates will be provided the opportunity to correct the details and upload the correct photo and signature. NTA will provide a correction window lasting for a week to allow students to make the changes.
- Candidates must download the submitted JEE Main 2023 application form and keep visiting the NTA website to avoid missing any new information regarding the JEE Main 2023 exam pattern and dates.
JEE Main 2023: List of Documents Required to Fill Application Forms
- Keep your class 12th Qualification details ready.
- Make sure you have a valid and working mail ID & phone number.
- You must have a scanned image of your passport-size photograph & signature.
How to Check the Status of JEE Main Application Form 2023?
Step-1: Go to the official website of NTA- jeemain.nta.nic.in
Step-3: Login by using your application number and password
Step-4: Your JEE Main application status will be displayed on the screen
How to Retrieve JEE Main 2023 Lost Password?
Go to the official website- jeemain.nta.nic.in
Look for the candidate login window, click on it and fill in the required details
Next, click on the ‘Only Registered Candidates Sign In.’ Click on the ‘Forgot password’ tab
A new page will be available as ‘options available for resetting your Password’
- You can reset your password
How to Find the JEE Main 2023 Lost Application Number?
- Go to the official site of JEE Main: jeemain.nta.nic.in
- Look for the candidate login window, click on it and fill in the required details
- Next, click on the ‘Only Registered Candidates Sign In.’ Search for the option ‘Forgot Application number.’ Click on that tab.
- A new page will be available as ‘Find Application Number.’
- You will need to fill in the details such as Birth Date, Candidate Name, Mother’s Name, Father’s Name, Security Pin etc.
- Now, click on the ‘Get Application Number’ option.
- Once done, the screen will present the application number.
How to Recover Lost JEE Main 2023 Application Number & Password through Security Question?
- Candidates can retrieve their passwords easily by using the security question and its answer. You just need to enter your application number, security pin, security question, and security answer
How to Recover JEE Main Login Password Through Verification Code?
- Candidates can recover their passwords simply by using the Verification code sent on their registered mobile number. The verification code will be sent via text message (SMS).
JEE Main 2023 Application Helpline/Contact
Candidates can find all the JEE Main 2023 helpline numbers for candidates facing different issues. NTA officials help the candidates to rectify their issues/problems by communicating.
The candidates who are facing any problems in the JEE Main 2023 application process, uploading of documents, fee payment, downloading process or any other processes, the NTA has provided various JEE Main helpline numbers on the NTA website. Candidates can go through all the details of helpline contacts by visiting the ‘Contact Us’ option provided in the JEE Main section on the NTA website.
Block C-20 1A/8, Sector- 62
IITK Outreach Centre, Gautam Buddh Nagar,
Noida-201309, Uttar Pradesh (India)