NEET 2020:Things to remember on the exam day
With few weeks left NEET 2020 examination, read last-minute tips to score high and do’s don’ts related to the exam days ahead.
Things To Remember On NEET 2020 Exam Day
- Visit your NEET 2020 exam centre a day before the exam to familiarise yourself with the location and assess factors like time and distance.
- Ensure you reach the test centre at least half an hour before the reporting time mentioned in your NEET 2020 admit Card. Candidates, reporting after the gate closes, will not be allowed to enter the test venue. Candidates will be undergoing through various mandatory processes, thus reaching on time is important.
- Enter your required details in the attendance sheet in legible handwriting, put your signature, Left Hand Thumb Impression and paste the Photograph at the appropriate place. The Left-Hand Thumb Impression is clear and not smudged.
- Attempt the paper with a relaxed mind. For this, you would need adequate rest and enough sleep before the final day of the exam to avoid strain and anxiety.
- Take a shower and go fresh to the examination centre.
- It is extremely important to keep your body and mind in balance on the day of the exam. Therefore, take a light breakfast as empty stomach might also stimulate anxiety.
- Just before appearing for the exam, you may go through your notes once. But, do not refer to any new question or topic. This is highly prohibited as it’ll increase your stress level which can have a negative impact on your performance. But you can check out some of your flashcards or revision notes.
What To Carry To NEET 2020 Exam Centre
Remember to check all the necessary items before leaving for the examination centre including:
- NEET admit card 2020 will be available for download on the official website of NTA.
- One passport size photograph, same as the one uploaded with the online NEET registration form 2020. The photograph will be pasted on the attendance sheet at the centre.
- Any of these original and valid Photo Identification Proof issued by the Government: PAN card/ Driving License/ Voter ID/ Passport/ Aadhaar Card (With photograph)/ E-Aadhaar/ Ration Card/ Aadhaar Enrolment No. with Photo
- PwD certificate issued by the Competent Authority, if claiming the relaxation under PwD category.
Special privilege: Diabetic students will be allowed to carry eatables like sugar tablets/fruits (like banana/apple/ orange) and transparent water bottle to the test centre. However, they will not be allowed to carry packed foods like chocolates/candy/sandwich etc.
Important note: Candidates will not be allowed to enter their NEET 2020 exam centre without identity verification.
What Not To Carry JEE Main 2020 Exam Centre
Stationary: Do not carry any stationery including pen, paper, pencil, textual material (printed or written material)pencil box, geometry box etc. Pen/ Pencil and blank paper sheets for rough work will be provided in the examination room.
ID Cards: ID cards issued by schools/ colleges/ universities/coaching centres will not be considered as valid ID. Even photocopies or images stored in mobile phones will not be accepted. Thus, do not carry any of these.
Eatables: Do not carry eatables (loose or packed) and water inside the exam hall. These will not be allowed.
Electronics/Gadgets: Any metallic item or electronic gadgets/ devices will not be allowed in the exam hall. This includes Mobile Phone, Ear Phone, Microphone, Pager, Calculator, DocuPen, Slide Rules, Log Tables, Camera, Tape Recorder etc. Aspirants will also not be allowed to wear/carry any type of watch including Electronic Watches with facilities of calculator, any metallic item or electronic gadgets/ devices in the Examination Hall/Room.
Handbags: Candidates will not be allowed to carry any kind of handbag or purse.
Note: There may not be any provision for safekeeping of valuables at NEET 2020 exam centre.