Advantages of solving previous year question papers
NEET, perhaps the greatest assessment in the nation, empowers understudies to look for admissions to Medical courses. Lakhs of students grapple to crack NEET to thereby get a seat in reputable medical institutes.
The main benefit of looking at the previous year question paper is that, it you will get an idea about the question patterns. It will help you to become more confident to face the actual exam. The more you revise; it will be easier for you to crack your exam.
You need lot of practice and preparation before you sit for your actual test and previous question paper can really help you in this. You should devote 2-3 months for the preparation before exam because it will help you to feel less stressful. It is the quality of preparation that matters than quantity. Solving previous year question papers will let you know where you stand. Try to solve as many question papers as you can and analyze your result. Analysis of the test will tell you which section you need to concentrate more. Then you should focus on the weaker section. When you do take test try to take full length test.
This will let you know how the exam going to be. If you are not able to score don’t get disheartened but work more and try to overcome your weakness. This is the main advantage of answering previous question papers during revision time. You can understand your weakness and you can seek help from your teachers or friends.
Time management is very crucial in any kind of exam because if you are not able to solve questions successfully within the given time frame, all your hard work will go waste. If you are not able to solve the entire question paper, then your effort will be futile. You can’t do anything about it even if you know the answers. So time management is very essential. Another plus point of solving previous question papers is that it will help to increase your speed and thus help to finish the paper on time. The more previous question papers you solve, the more you understand where to spend more time and where you can save some time. It is very important to do this as a part of preparation for your exam because it will tell you about your caliber and your performance.
Get to know Pattern
Upgrade time management efficiently
Boosts Speed and Accuracy
Best instrument for Revision
How To Solve From Previous years’ papers?
- Include solving one paper every day in your study schedule
- Know the questions which are cent percent going to appear in the exams. You can interpret this by going through question papers
- When a chapter is learnt, refer to a book having MCQs collated over the years, subject wise and topic wise. This way you have solved questions from previous years as well as revised the topic just learnt
- Analysis of the papers, important topics can be understood only after studying the frequency of questions asked
- Solve at least 3 years’ papers. As syllabus of these papers are authentic and relevant to the current syllabus
Visit Jupiter Education Academy for more on NEET and latest updates.