NEET 2019 Exam Pattern: The National Testing Agency (NTA) will release the official paper pattern of NEET 2020 shortly. Even though the regulating body has changed, it has been notified unofficially that there will be no change in the paper pattern or syllabus of the medical exam. The examination is scheduled for May 03,2020.
Like previous years, the examination will be conducted in offline mode (pen-paper based) comprising 180 questions divided equally among Physics, Chemistry and Biology. The exam will cover both, class 11 and class 12 syllabus of these 3 subjects. The duration of NEET 2020 is 3 hours. Candidates will be awarded +4 marks for every correct answer, while -1 will be deducted for every incorrect answer. The language of the question will be English, Hindi, Tamil, Assamese, Oriya, Kannada, Bengali, Gujarati, Marathi, Urdu, and Telugu.
|Course:||NEET ONE YEAR|
|Schedule:||SATURDAY – 5PM – 8PM SUNDAY – 10AM-6 PM|
|Eligibility:||12 TH SAMACHEER & CBSE (ON GOING)|
|Subjects:||PHYSICS – 180 MARKS CHEMISTRY – 180 MARKS BIOLOGY – 360 MARKS|
|Course Availability:||Available at Centres [Direct-Admission]|
FOR NEET SYLLABUS,QUESTION PAPER & WEIGHTAGE CLICK HERE
- Students have to mark their responses on an OMR sheet.
- The paper will have only multiple-choice questions.
- 1 mark will be deducted for every incorrect answer.
- For each correct answer, 4 marks will be awarded.
- 45 questions are assigned to Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology, each.
- Above points are the NEET 2019 Exam Pattern.
How to Calculate NEET 2020 Score?
- For every correct answer, the candidate is awarded 4 marks and for every incorrect answer, 1 mark is deducted.
- NEET Score = (Correct answers X 4) – (Incorrect answers X 1)
- Practice these Sample Question Papers for a better understanding of NEET Pattern.
CALL NOW AND BOOK YOUR SEAT !!!