JEE MAIN 2020 is an engineering entrance examination conducted for admission to various engineering colleges in India. It is constituted by two different examinations – JEE Mains 2020 and the Advanced. The exams are of the objective pattern.Advanced is regarded internationally as one of the most challenging undergraduate admission tests.
Main has two papers, Paper-1 and Paper-2. Candidates may opt for either or both of them. Both papers contain multiple choice questions. Paper 1 is for admission to B.E./B.Tech courses and is conducted in both online and offline modes. Paper-2 is for admission in B.Arch and B.Planning courses and is conducted offline only.
JEE Mains 2020 Participating Institutes – Engineering aspirants can check the list of JEE Mains 2020 participating institutes to know the institutes which will be offering admissions based on their performance in the national level entrance exam. There are 31 NITs, 23 IIITs and 23 Centrally Funded Technical Institutions (CFTIs) that are participating in JEE Main 2020. Candidates who will clear Main will be eligible to apply for admission to JEE Mains 2020 participating institutes.
|Course:||JEE MAINS 2020|
|Schedule:||SATURDAY – 5PM – 8PM SUNDAY – 10AM-6 PM|
|Eligibility:||12 TH SAMACHEER & CBSE (ON GOING)|
|Subjects:||PHYSICS – 120 MARKS CHEMISTRY – 120 MARKS MATHS – 120 MARKS|
|Course Availability:||Available at Centres [Direct-Admission]|
FOR JEE MAINS 2020 SYLLABUS, QUESTION PAPER & WEIGHTAGE CLICK HERE
- Students have to mark their responses on an OMR sheet.
- The paper will have only multiple-choice questions.
- 1 mark will be deducted for every incorrect answer.
- For each correct answer, 4 marks will be awarded.
- 30 questions are assigned to Physics, Chemistry,Maths each.
- Above points are the JEE MAINS 2020 Exam Pattern.
How to Calculate JEE MAINS 2020 Score?
- For every correct answer, the candidate is awarded 4 marks and for every incorrect answer, 1 mark is deducted.
- JEE MAINS 2020 Score = (Correct answers X 4) – (Incorrect answers X 1)
- Practice these Sample Question Papers for a better understanding of JEE MAINS 2020 Pattern.
FOR BEST JEE COACHING
CALL NOW AND BOOK YOUR SEAT !!!