NCERT book for Class 8 Science is also very important for these students. Students also start to use the NCERT Class 8 Science book to evaluate their performance. The NCERT books are also developed by experts in a particular subject, and they aim to make even the most complex topics very simple.
NCERT Book for Class 8 Science Chapter in English
Why one should read NCERT Book Class 8 Science
- Simple to understand the basic concepts clearly.
- The tables are easy to memorize the facts.
- The contents are highly reliable.
How to read :
- First time just read the book and understand the concepts
- Before proceeding to the second read, go through the previous year’s question papers to get a glimpse of the questions asked in the topic.
- Now in the second read, highlight the important ones.
- Make notes in the third read
- Make sure you reduce your time each time you read the same topic.
Notes from NCERTs:
- It is recommended to take notes as per the topic in the syllabus. Divide notes only as per the syllabus topics.
- Each subject and topic needs a different note-making style to make it easy to remember.
- Like, many topics in Geography need Mnemonics, most of the history notes need a flow chart with simple factual data in them, etc.
- So maintain notes according to the need.
- Rephrase the notes in such a way that you need not look back to your book again.
- Never study without your syllabus!
- Do not divert or get attracted to unnecessary topics from any books