The National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test – Undergraduate (NEET UG 2023) round 3 counselling registration begins today. The Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) will open the NEET UG counselling registration window on the official website, mcc.nic.in.
Candidates will be able to apply for the NEET UG round 3 counselling by September 4. The NEET UG application form will close at 12 noon and the payment facility will be closed at 8 PM. The committee will be conducting one more round of counselling, stray round, for the All India Quota (AIQ) seats for MBBS, BDS admission 2023.
NEET UG Counselling 2023 round 3 schedule
Candidates can check the NEET UG round 3 counselling dates and time in the table given below.
NEET UG 2023
Registration start date
Registration end date
September 4, 12 noon
September 4, 8 pm
September 1 to 5
Processing of seat allotment
September 6 to 7
September 10 to 18
Verification of joining candidates
September 19 to 20
How to register for NEET UG counselling 2023
Steps to fill the NEET UG counselling 2023 application form for round 3.
- Visit the MCC official website, mcc.nic.in.
- Now, click on the UG medical counselling link.
- Scroll down and click on ‘New registration’ link
- Enter the basic details to create login credentials.
- Now, login again and enter personal and academic details.
- Review the form and submit the form.